Pure Copper Water Tank | Copper Water Dispenser | Handmade | Eco-friendly | Ideal for Gift | Premium Quality Material | 5L Storage Capacity
Looking for a product that meets the need of each member of the family?
If yes, then look no further and check out this gorgeous water dispenser made out of high-quality copper. It is handcrafted and hammered by talented craftsmen in India. It has got a ton of health benefits plus it is environment friendly. Appealing to the eyes with an attractive look gives a modern yet traditional feel to your house and is perfect in size. To reap the full benefits from this product, store water in it overnight and drink copper-charged water first thing in the morning. We at Anvore bring you a range of the best copper water dispensers 5 Litre and other sizes.
How does it work?
Health Benefits of using copper vessels
- Helps you maintain your body's PH level. The water from a copper vessel is naturally more alkaline.
- Kills bacteria and slows down aging.
- Helps you maintain weight and aids the digestive process.
- Helps you meet your required amount of copper for its daily function.
- Stimulates the brain and supports the thyroid gland.
- Keeps your skin looking great.
Why should you purchase from Anvore?
- Made from 100% Pure Copper. Superior quality you will hardly find on the market.
- Super Shiny Copper Design (stands out from normal copper products)
- Beautiful design that is not commonly available.
- Excellent customer service and we are always there if you need any info on the usage, product details etc.
- 10% of our profits will go to the families of our handmade artisans.
Weight - 890g
Height - 27 cm
Diameter (measured from center) - 19 cm
Tap length - 7 cm
Note that this is a pure copper water dispenser and should only be used for water storage and drinking. It is not for other beverages. Also, buyers may have to pay the VAT and duty in their country (if levied) if they are purchasing from outside the UK.
One last disclaimer, as it is a handmade product, you may find some minor imperfections (rare though) which do not affect the functionality of the product at all.